Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: Upload my stuff!!!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At least now Carl you've dragged yourself up out that ditch you fell in over the Rocky fiasco and ya got a smile on yer face! Nice one! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And ya got a private space now to vent your thoughts. We can all call on by any time!?!!? Hey and if yer passing drop in at my place too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Carl I.:
    [QB]I got one of my guitars posted in the pics area. I will be posting stuff from my first bands days tonight, and a recent picture of me.

    Andy, you need an ass kicking for this one. QB]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Great pic Carl and Hey you know where to find me Lol... I'm on the map!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH, even with the Rocky stuff, I never really lost teh smile on my face. Like I have said, I am bothered by it, but not devastated. It's clearing itself up. It will be over REAL soon, and it is done here on the boards for the most part.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheers for posting this Carl - am downloading it now. I remember the song about the Glitz crew. I'll probably enjoy this - I certainly still play the Pieces Of Time( I think that was what it was called) stuff every now & then

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Every now and then"??? What the hell man!?! Shouldn't it be played every day???


    See, you give a guy his own website type of thing, no matter how cheap it is, and he gets all arrogant.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your prabably right Carl

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No I'm not. Save your ears and find some good stuff. I hear Andy has an account on Multiply also...

  8. #48
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marshy has some good stuff on his account too!

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I need to check that Marshy stuff, even if he is a Motley fan. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hopefully it is rare outtakes from the Tattooed Love Boys days. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    How do I go to the other sites? Chaz Matthews (Dimestore Haloes) is linked through me also. Check his stuff out, you guys will like it!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chaz Mathews, I'm ahead of ya on that one. Sounds pretty cool.

    To check out others click on Go and your contacts should come up. Or click to my page and go to contacts and Marshy will come up in my contacts.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •